Trauma Therapy: early intervention
PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) can be difficult to treat. I believe that we can stop PTSD symptoms developing if there is an early therapeutic intervention soon after a traumatic event has occurred.
The early intervention usually requires only a few sessions and is essential to avoid further psychological complications later on.
The early intervention trauma therapy is a specific EMDR protocol (R-TEP) which research has found to be very effective.
If you have survived a traumatic event recently, do not wait to be treated: make a call now. The early intervention is effective for treatment from the first 30 days after the traumatic event.
Traumatic events include:
- Road traffic accident
- Being assaulted, either physically or sexually
- The discovery of an infidelity
- A serious medical diagnosis
- A loved one’s death or sudden death
- Being caught up in a terrorist attack or war
- Surviving a natural disaster such as an earthquake or tsunami
- War veterans who recently got back home after combat
My early intervention treatment package includes:
- Trauma-focused assessment (50 minute consultation)
- Preparation and Stabilisation (50 minute consultation)
- Early Intervention Treatment (2 or 3 sessions of 2 hours each)
- Follow-up consultation three months after treatment (50 minute consultation)
The early intervention consultations can be booked on consecutive days (for rapid healing) or weekly.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me:
By e-mails: email@example.com
By text or telephone: 07958320565