Group Trauma Therapy
I offer group trauma therapy using a specific EMDR protocol (G-TEP), which studies has shown to be very effective to process recent or historic traumatic events in groups.
The group trauma therapy process lasts for two days (on a weekend) and helps to process and resolve traumatic events.
I am passionate to help people resolve events of mass trauma. I offer group trauma therapy for people who:
- Have survived a terrorist attack.
- Have been sexually abused in an institution (school, church, sport club, etc)
- Survived a natural disaster
- Are exposed to traumatic stories in the medical and psychotherapy profession to avoid vicarious traumatisation
- Have been betrayed by their significant partner
- Survivors of hate crime attacks
To discuss my fee for a weekend group trauma therapy, please contact me on email@example.com or 07958320565.
In some special circumstances, I’m happy to consider conducting a weekend group trauma therapy for free. Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss it.